Midwest Living magazine recently posted an article about kid friendly things to do in the Hocking Hills. We thought we’d list kid friendly things to do without leaving the Marsh Hollow property:
- Hike our little loop trail and find the fairy house.
- Toast marshmallows over the fire (and make S’mores of course).
- Bring your creek shoes and play in the creek.
- Bring a blanket, spread it on the ground, stay up late and count the stars.
- Get up early, just before dawn, and listen to the birds wake up.
- At dusk, catch fireflies, or as we call them: lightning bugs.
- Using a piece of hot dog tied to the end of a string, “fish” for crawdads off our bridge.
Any other ideas?